|Job Ref:||ME1381||Employer:||Mustang Engineering||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Saudi Arabia||City:||Al-Khobar||Address:||Post Date:||01/10/2016 05:01|
• Provide Technical and consultant as required.
• Review the Design drawings and documents, Equipment specifications / data sheets and materials.
• Provide guidance to the project/ Mechanical Design & Engineering work.
• Resolve Mechanical Engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes and standards.
• Provide and support mechanical engineering activities to a Mustang HDP FEED / Detailed Design projects.
• Finalize all discipline deliverables for assigned project / projects.
• Plan, coordinate & supervise the production of Mechanical Deliverables as well as overall coordination for preparation of Deliverables list for proposals.
• Plan and schedule discipline deliverables and activities including man-hour estimation when requested, requesting personnel as identified by the plan, and supervision of mechanical discipline personnel on the project / Projects.
• Review the Basis of Design (BOD) & Project Execution Plan (PEP) as well as all client provided data for assigned projects.
• Coordinate with all disciplines (as necessary) in the preparation and development of the deliverables and ensuring those other disciplines' inputs are incorporated for the assigned projects.
• Ensure the submission of all drawings requires IDC to the respective discipline/disciplines.
• Day to day coordination with Lead Engineer for smooth progress of development of project Deliverables.
• Finalize equipment specifications, datasheets & VDRFs, whilst following all operational procedures (i.e. incorporating check & IDC comments).
• Perform preliminary/basic sizing of equipment to provide preliminary input to the MHDP, structural & layouts group.
• Ensure equipment compliance with package electrical, structural & instrument specifications, as well as applicable code requirements and national / international standards.
• Prepare enquiry requisitions in PDMC/Pacesetter.
• Evaluate bids & prepare technical bid evaluations & provide input to joint purchase recommendation.
• Prepare bid clarification questions and handles responses, and coordinates / chairs technical aspects of bid clarification meetings.
• Update datasheets and specifications for purchase.
• Review all vendor data, solicit specific input from affected disciplines, and return comments on 'coded' documents within the allocated timeframe.
• Report on work status/problem areas/needs on a weekly basis
• Assist Lead Engineer in providing technical excellence and standards for the department.
• Prepare work force staffing requirements and process schedules for project/projects assigned.
• Assist in preparing the list of deliverables and estimation for the proposals assigned.
• Report job progress status to the Lead Engineer.
• Supervise work of other Mechanical Engineers/Designers / Cadd Operators assigned to the jobs.
• Oversee / review AFDs, Floor Plans and Hydrant net work P&IDs and present to peers or clients.
• Oversee / review Process Equipment specifications and data sheets
• Experience in the Oil / Gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore or infrastructure Industries and is recognized as specialist in Mechanical Engineering Field on large to mega Projects.
• Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering Practices, economic principles and calculation methods, international codes, standards and specifications.
• 10 years experience
• PE registration or equivalent preferred
• B. Sc Engineering or Equivalent