|Job Ref:||ME1406||Employer:||Mustang Engineering||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Malaysia||City:||Kuala Lumpur||Address:|| |
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Show on map)
|Post Date:||23/10/2016 05:01|
The ideal candidate will bring significant experience of offshore facilities design in a project environment to the upstream Oil and Gas industry. We are looking for team oriented individuals with experience of different project development phases (e.g. Concept, FEED and Detailed Design). Candidates will also offer significant technical expertise in the following areas:
• Develop detailed design deliverables including framing plans and details, jacket drawings, truss connection details, plating and grating plans and details, equipment / pipe support details and load out / transportation support details.
• 10+ years of Civil / Structural design experience with a minimum of 5+ years in the offshore Oil and Gas industry
• AutoCAD 2D proficiency
• 3D modeling proficiency with PDMS, Bocad or PDS-Frameworks
• SPM / STPM / Diploma
• Certificate in Engineering or Drafting / Design Technology
• Complete working knowledge of facility structures and method of discipline design and drawing production. Senior level knowledge of design codes, fabrication / construction techniques and industry standards.
• Site survey and field construction support experience is an advantage.