|Job Ref:||ME1405||Employer:||Mustang Engineering||Country:||Malaysia||City:||Kuala Lumpur||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 05:01|
The ideal candidate will bring significant experience of offshore facilities design in a project environment to the upstream Oil and Gas industry. We are looking for team oriented individuals with experience of different project development phases (e.g. Concept, FEED and Detailed Design). Candidates will also offer significant technical expertise in the following areas:
• Develop detailed design deliverables including Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrument Diagrams, General Arrangements, Equipment Layouts, Piping Plans Sections and Details, Piping Isometrics, Pipe Supports, Line Lists and Tie-in Lists.
• 10+ years of Piping Design experience with a minimum of 5+ years in the offshore Oil and Gas industry.
• AutoCAD 2D proficiency
• 3D modeling proficiency with PDMS and MDS Pipe Support application
• SPM / STPM / Diploma
• Certificate in Engineering or Drafting / Design Technology
• Knowledge facility piping systems, specifications, methods of discipline design and drawing production.
• Site survey and field construction support experience is an advantage.