|Job Ref:||ME1497||Employer:||Mustang Engineering||Country:||Saudi Arabia||City:||Al Khobar||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 05:01|
This position prepares and reviews engineering studies, design drawings and documents, and material and equipment specifications. Resolves specialty related engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes, and standards.
• Perform Piping Stress Analysis, assuring compliance with all applicable codes pertaining to piping systems and strain sensitive equipment
• Ensure coordination with other in-house departments
• Perform wall thickness and branch reinforcing calculations.
• Prepare requisitions, technical bid evaluations, and supplier document review for Spring Supports and Expansion Joints
• Perform thorough review of relevant vendor information.
• Provide a timely internal check of drawings produced by other disciplines
• Produce required project reporting for Piping Engineering
• Assist in preparing man hour estimates for all Piping Engineering activities
• Understand the project scope of work, budget and schedule, particularly as it applies to Piping Engineering and Design
• Experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries
• Recognized as specialist in piping engineering field on large to mega projects
• Thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications