|Job Ref:||ME1501||Employer:||Mustang Engineering||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Saudi Arabia||City:||Al Khobar||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:01|
This position will allow individuals to use knowledge already gained on pipeline projects and accumulate more experience in a variety of pipeline projects working as part of a close knit team. Duties include the design of pipeline and pipeline facilities, review of AutoCAD drawings for completion and accuracy, project estimating and scheduling, and other tasks.
This position is based in Houston, TX USA with the first assignment in Saudi Arabia.
• 10+ years of experience in the design of pipelines
• Bachelors degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical preferred)
• Previous pipeline experience is necessary
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Knowledge of codes and regulations is necessary
• Strong written and verbal communication is a must
• Engineer In Training or Professional Engineering license preferred or willingness to obtain
• Legal authorization to work in the USA on a full-time basis