|Job Ref:||ME1510||Employer:||Mustang Engineering||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Saudi Arabia||City:||Al Khobar||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:01|
• Shall Provide Technical and consultation as required
• Must have thorough knowledge of Mechanical Engineering Practices, economic principles and calculation methods, international codes, standards and specifications.
• Capable of reviewing the Design drawings and documents, Equipment specifications / data sheets and materials
• Provide guidance to the project/ Mechanical Design & Engineering work
• Resolves Mechanical Engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes and standards
• To provide and support mechanical engineering activities to Mustang HDP FEED / Detailed Design projects
• Approving (as the Lead Engineer) all discipline deliverables
• Planning, coordination & supervision of the production of Mechanical Deliverables as well as overall coordination for preparation of Deliverables list for proposals
• Planning and scheduling of discipline deliverables and activities including man-hour estimating when requested, requesting personnel as identified by the plan, and supervision of mechanical discipline personnel
• Reviews the Basis of Design (BOD) & Project Execution Plan (PEP) as well as all client provided data
• Coordinate with all disciplines (as necessary) in the preparation and development of the deliverables and ensuring that other disciplines' input is incorporated
• Ensure equipment compliance with package electrical, structural & instrument specifications, as well as applicable code requirements and national / international standards
• Prepare enquiry requisitions in PDMC/Pacesetter
• Evaluate bids & prepare technical bid evaluations & provides input to joint purchase recommendation
• Prepare bid clarification questions and handles responses, and coordinates / chairs technical aspects of bid clarification meetings
• Update datasheets and specifications for purchase
• Review all vendor data, solicits specific input from affected disciplines, and returns comments on 'coded' documents within the allocated timeframe
• Report on work status / problem areas / needs on a weekly basis
• Liaise with and report to Management and Clients
• Assist department manager in providing technical excellence and standards for the department
• Prepare work force staffing requirements and process schedules for projects.
• Assist in preparing the list of deliverables and estimation for the proposals.
• Communicate with Client counterpart on project.
• Supervise work of other Mechanical Engineers assigned to the jobs.
• Oversee / review AFDs, Floor Plans and Hydrant net work P&IDs and present to peers or clients.
• Oversee / review Process Equipment specifications and data sheets
• 20 years of experience
• Experience in the Oil/Gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore or infrastructure Industries and is recognized as specialist in Mechanical Engineering Field on large to mega Projects
• B. Sc Engineering or Equivalent
• Ability to lift and carrying items offshore
• PE registration or equivalent preferred