|Job Ref:||33317||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
This position will be responsible for the development of state of the art sensor systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft. |
The Software Engineer will be working in a focused, cross-functional team of engineers developing avionics products. The products incorporate microprocessors and DSPs, both with embedded C code. The software will be developed, designed and tested according to the requirements of DO-178B Level A.
•C Code requirements generation, design, test, verification, validation and documentation for existing and new Air Data Computers.
•C Code design tasks, according to RTCA DO-178B Level A standards, for new Sensor Systems
•Define high-level functional requirements using established processes. Establish design
requirements, traceability and flow-down requirements using DOORS.
•Software Verification Engineering tasks that comply with RTCA DO-178B Level A 'Software
Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification' including, but not limited to:
- Dry run Requirements based Testing
- Verification Test Case Generation and Documentation
- Formal Automated Software Testing and Documentation
- MCDC Analysis
- Software and Hardware System Integration Tasks
- Develop custom applications and analytical tools using C, C# and Visual Basic .Net.
•Has good familiarity with Aerospace design techniques, procedures and standards.
•Responsible for applying Six Sigma /ACE /Continuous Improvement experience to support improved project performance.
•Good working knowledge of Avionics Communication protocols such as ARINC, CAN, AFDX, Serial
•Some travel is required for this position as necessary to support meetings and customer design
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE/ME.) degree in Electronics (Preferable) and communication with
3 to 6 years of experience in the Aerospace/Avionics Industry.
- Competencies: C/C++, C#, Visual Basic .Net, Matlab, Simulink, Microsoft Tools, Strong Technical
Writing Skills, DOORS, Strong Oral Presentation Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment are required