|Job Ref:||34865||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:|| |
UK, United Kingdom, , West Midlands, Birmingham (Show on map)
|Post Date:||13/10/2016 05:05|
Reporting to the AP Team Leader, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be the primary person responsible for liaison/contact with suppliers. |
• Maintenance of the purchase ledger(s)
• Receiving, scanning and processing supplier invoices
• Day to day liaison with third party document processing agency and client SBU purchasing/receiving/finance staff
• Reconciling supplier statements as required
• Resolving purchase/approval/payment queries as required
• Maintaining supplier account records.
• Participating in month end reporting and periodic purchase ledger reviews with client business units
• Maintenance of BQ's
• Experience in a customer or supplier facing role
• A "hands on" approach
• Flexible individual with the ability to prioritise effectively.
• Effective decision maker with ability to take the actions necessary to meet very demanding deadlines
• Must display initiative and integrity.
• IT literate with strong excel skills
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business and deal with difficult customer and employee conversations in a professional and constructive manner.
• A "hands on" customer focused approach
• Experience of SAP would be an advantage
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks and/or learn new skills which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and, where necessary, training will be given.