|Job Ref:||34911||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Product design and development of documents as per DO-254
• Plan for Hardware Aspects of Certification (PHAC)
• Hardware Development Plan (HDP), Hardware Verification Validation Plan (HVVP)
• EMI Control Plan, Hardware Requirements Document (HRS)
• Hardware Design Description (HDD), Hardware Test Procedure (HTP)
• Power Quality Test Procedure, Complete hardware development testing to HTP and HRS
• Complete hardware Qualification testing to HTP and HRS
The position may require occasional travel to various test facilities for set up and monitoring of qualification/integration testing or infrequent field support. Some system level support may also be necessary. Compliance with budget and schedule is essential.
• BE/NA in Electrical / Electronics engineering or equivalent
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
• Hands on Tools expertise on Cadence tools, MS Office Software, MS Project
• Must understand the complete product development lifecycle, experience of Aerospace domain is must
• Experience with design and analysis of Analog electronics, digital electronics, power circuits, sensor interfaces, FPGAs.
• Experience in requirements capture and validation, schematic capture, board bring-up and troubleshooting.
• Understanding of configuration management, requirements traceability (DOORS) and related processes.
• Knowledge of DO-254, DO-160, HALT, HASS tests Experience with qualification testing.
• Experience in making presentations and communicating with management/customers. Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.