|Job Ref:||31600||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
Design and development of Valve products such as Check Valve, Discharge Valve, Directional Valve etc and Electronic products, and enclosures from mechanical perspective to meet the requirements of pressure, discharge, thermal, structural, cost & foot prints |
B.E/NA (ME/MTech preferable) with 3-6 years of experience in -
• Experience in packaging of electronic components
• Experience in design and development of hydraulic and pneumatic components
• Pro-E modelling and detailing of metal parts and enclosures.
• Good understanding of any PLM/PDM software/package and Team center knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Design knowledge through usage of DFMA principles, and adding value to system by Value Engineering, by making use of standard parts and integrating the parts to reduce the part count.
• Sound knowledge of GD&T and tolerance stack-up analysis is preferred.
• Working knowledge of Engineering Change Orders (ECOs).
• Knowledge of materials and engineering concepts.
• Knowledge of Thermal Management in Enclosures
• Exposure to the manufacturing and assembly methods to implement in the designs.
• Experience with sheet metal, machining, injection molding manufacturing methods.