|Job Ref:||TGSC-ROCJ00702114||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Romania||City:||Napoca||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:04|
We are Bombardier|
Get on board we can drive you further in your career!
As the world's leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier
product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio
includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Our Global Procurement Centre in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
For our Global Procurement Center based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
Procurement Team Leader
You will ensure the effective performance for Procurement Work Packages within the region or countries assigned and the achievement of service delivery requirements. You will manage and build teamwork within
your team. You will have to have initiative and drive continuous improvements for your team.
- Manages individual performance and people development through PMP process
- Provides guidance to the team based on management direction
- Promotes teamwork within and amongst teams
- Assesses staff training needs and encourages compliance of training requirement for each level as part of the employee development program
- Ensures that the team has all the hours, materials, accesses and resources in place on a day to day basis to meet all its service commitments
- Accountable for the smooth delivery of local and global administration and procurement processes, in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Escalates issues which cannot be resolved by the team to the Head of Operations
- Manages external and internal audits and ensures implementation of recommended actions based on audit results
- Acts as second level of issue escalation
- Leads the effectiveness of the processes through identification of areas for continuous improvement, providing input and information to achieve problem resolution
- Exercises business partnership by supporting decision making through adding value to the business by proactive delivery of information and knowledge
- Acts as Business Partner to Head of GPC Procurement and align amongst SSC Team Leads assigned to region or countries
- Participates in regular calls with business partners
- Manages compliance with GPC processes, develop and enhance global processes
- Prioritizes work in alignment with business goals, strategies and policies
- Ensures buddy system and succession plan are in place in the region
- Collaborate with GPC colleagues to share best practices
- Drive operational and strategic excellence methods
- Preferable 2-3 years in a similar role with team leadership experience;
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills, proven coordination ability;
- Good oral and written communication skills, able to form and maintain relationships easily;
- Positive and proactive attitude, with resilience under pressure;
- Comfortable operating with a high level of ambiguity and in an environment undergoing significant change;
- Able to meet deadlines under pressure, adaptability, flexibility, autonomy;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, other languages required for some teams;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
Why work for us?
The Global Procurement Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We
are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!