|Job Ref:||36032||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:|| |
UK, United Kingdom, , West Midlands, Birmingham (Show on map)
|Post Date:||10/10/2016 05:05|
Division : UTAS PCSS Customer Services - Engine Control Services|
Job Title : Commercial Administrator
Department : Commercial
Reporting to : Commercial Lead
Work Base : Marston Green
Req # : (to be added when requisition raised)
Work Hours :
Hiring Manager : Simon Gould (if different to reporting manager)
Shift : Days
Travel : Temporary / Permanent: Permanent
(if temporary please express time required)
Summary of Role: To provide administrative support to the MRO Commercial team on core commercial activities including; on time invoicing, processing of customer exchanges and management of customer orders. Working with an array of both internal and external customers including Operations, Finance in addition to external end customers.
• Generation of customer billing documentation (Invoicing)
• Administration of exchange documentation on behalf of Commercial MRO administration team
• Support Commercial team in managing customer queries
• Administer Customer Portal access requests on behalf of Commercial team
• Maintain department standard and forms
• Co-ordinate expired Quotations and Customer holds
• Agree customer schedules for delivery ensure understood by all and monitor adherence.
• Manage customer expectations and issue regular status reports.
• Co-ordination of Commercial Shared Email Inbox allocating actions accordingly.
• Invoice query resolution.
• Working with / communicating specific customer requirements and priorities to the production teams on customer matters, attend site production meetings as required.
• Maintenance of order book for allocated customers / Modules
• Provide adequate back up to other Commercial team members / across business support
• Adherence to Company Credit and Finance Procedures.
You will have sufficient experience in providing administrative support to a dynamic functional team.
Experienced user of SAP preferred
Ability to work with array of Microsoft Software packages
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexibility to support the department where required.
- PC Literate with desire to develop
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Effective manager of internal / external relationships
- Customer focus
- Works well under pressure