|Job Ref:||36201||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Requirement is for Electric System Software Team |
• Understand customer Requirements and translates it to System Requirement Specification.
• Allocate system requirements to software and hardware and composing HRD and SRD.
• Involve in FHA, System Safety assessment, DAL determination, ARP4761
• Carryout Trade study to propose need for RTOS, Processor, Memory etc.. for the system.
• Architects and proposes efficient, modular system designs/ software architecture
• Create System Test Scenarios for carrying out system conformance testing.
• Interacts with DERs and assist in preparation of PSAC
• Regular interaction with customer's technical and project management team.
• Responsible for overall project design and is ultimately responsible for overall project success.
Other responsibilities include
• Reviews and Analysis
• Technical Mentoring
• Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
• Technical Risk Estimation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• FAA/EASA certification and audit experience for DO178B/C requirements.
• Well aware with standards/processes such us ARP4754, ARP-4761, DO-178B, ARINC 653
• Good working knowledge of Avionics Communication protocols such as ARINC 429, 629, AFDX, Serial communication protocols.
• Conversant with tools such us Matlab, Simulnk, statechart or similar modeling and simulation tools
• Exhibited active participation in PDR, CDR, SOI Audits.
• Good hands on experience in Requirements management such as DOORS.
• Complete development life-cycle knowledge: Requirements, Design, development, integration and qualification tested to the requirements of DO-178B/ C
Contribute towards submitting whitepapers, innovations in the area of work.
- Responsible to find out new methods and processes to approach complex situations in the respective area(s) of expertise.
• Technical Competencies: C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, Java, Python, .Net, Matlab, Simulink, Microsoft Tools, Strong Technical Writing Skills, DOORS, Strong Oral Presentation Skills.
• Power PC experience.
• Proficiency with C language
• Familiar working in lab environment using oscilloscopes, in circuit emulators /Target system debuggers, computer assisted test stands.
• Telelogic Synergy and Telelogic Doors tools familiarity.
• Motor Control and electrical systems experience is a plus.
• experience with Board Support package is a plus
• Experince with DSP development/ confidence testing, GEL scripting is a plus
Critical competencies : Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Technical Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Commitment to Continuous Improvement, Effective Teamwork, Problem Solving.
• Bachelor of Engineering (BE/BTech.) degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with at least 10 to 12 years of experience in the Aerospace/Avionics Industry.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/ computer science