|Job Ref:||36202||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Requirement is for Electric System Software Team |
• At least 4 to 6 years of experience
- Become a part of an agile/scrum development team - creating & supporting a re-usable operating environment for automated product
testing and hardware-in-the-loop simulations.
- Develop leading-edge software tools, supercomputing clusters, and real-time software applications for Automatic Test Equipment using
Object Oriented Design and the C++ programming language.
- Develop for various UNIX operating systems (Linux & others) and Windows.
- Provide support to our internal customers in development labs.
- Generate and maintain software documentation and change requests
- Familiar working in lab environment using oscilloscopes, in circuit emulators / Target system debuggers, computer assisted test stands.
-Basic Understanding of API's for inter-process communication, shared-memory, multi-threading, and scheduling (in Linux and Windows).
- Motor Control and electrical systems experience is a plus.
-Experience in JAVA/Python/BASH, Tcl/Tk scripting is a plus
-Telelogic Synergy and Telelogic Doors tools familiarity.
- Work independently with Minimal support
-Troubleshooting Technical Problem and providing resolution
Additional experience will be helpful in the following areas:
- Object Oriented Design Patterns
- C++ Template Class Design
- Agile Development with Scrum
- Avionic communication buses (ARINC-429, ARINC-664, CAN, etc)
- Hardware / software integration & troubleshooting
- Linux and/or Windows System Administration
- Real-Time and Device Driver development (Linux and/or Windows)
- Development Tools: GNU toolchain, CVS, Bugzilla, Doxygen
- Supercomputing Architectures
- Basic electrical engineering skills (ability to read a schematic, etc.)
• Educational background.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/Computer science with emphasis on technical software applications.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/ computer science