|Job Ref:||36179||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Requirement is for Electric System Software Team |
• At least 3.5 to 6 years of experience
• DO 178B/C - level A/B experience or Safety Critical Software development Environment (aerospace / automotive)
• Experience with Power PC and DSP processors related software development.
• Proficiency with C language Programming and Data Structure Handling.
• Good knowledge about RTOS concepts, time partitioning and space partitioning.
•Hands on experience with communication protocols like CAN, ARINC 429, ARINC 739, RS232, RS422 etc.
•Familiar working in lab environment using oscilloscopes, in circuit emulators /Target system debuggers, computer assisted test stands.
•Work independently with Minimal support
•Troubleshooting Technical Problem and providing resolution
•Experience on Telelogic DOORS tools.
•Experience on Configuration management tools like Telelogic Synergy and Tortoise SVN
•Experience in Aerospace/ Automotive electrical system would be added advantage
. Experience in requirement generation (SRD, SWDD).
Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Electronics/ Computer science
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics/ computer science