|Job Ref:||36408||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||China||City:||Tianjin||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements, support any of EH&S activities as required.|
• Comply with UTC's "Code of Ethics" and related policies, take all steps necessary to foster open communications and to support UTC's compliance, business practices, DIALOG, and Ombudsman programs.
• Comply fully with all applicable governmental laws, regulations and company policies relating to the export and import of products, services, and technical data as they apply to the Job Functional Responsibilities.
• To perform sheetmetal repair & assembly work of aircraft structural component.
• To meet or exceed the objectives set forth in each employee's annual performance plan.
• Sheet metal fabrication for various structural parts of aircraft engine nacelle component
• Perform disassembly, repair, assembly on aircraft engine nacelle component
• Provide the training of basic practice of sheet metal fabrication
• Conduct other assignment from leader
• At least with technical school education majored in sheet metal.
• At least 3-year working experiences of sheet metal fabrication in the field of aviation
• Can read and understand English repair manual
• With strong basic theory knowledge of sheet matel fabrication and excellent workmanship.
• Be able to carry out mechanical repair work according repair manuals independently
• At least hold intermediate certifacate of sheet metal fabrication.