|Job Ref:||36428||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
Supports all projects with schedule preparation and provides automation support to business units across Electric Systems based on requirements-|
Exp- 9 - 12 Years
• Take direction from and collaborate with SBU Project Engineer/CIPT/SIPT to drive overall project execution.
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Lead the planning and implementation of multiple projects
• Develop full scale project plans with resource loading, levelling and critical path analysed.
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools and take appropriate actions.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Monitor Project Risks and develop appropriate mitigate plans.
• Knowledge of Design and Development or Verification of software and preferably hardware.
• Work with Technical / Functional managers to secure the proper level and mix of manpower to meet the project milestones and schedules
• Provide direction and support to supplier project teams.
• Perform quality assurance and ensure quality deliverables to customer.
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• Implement appropriate corrective actions to address negative trends
Education and Experience
• Good knowledge in EVMS.
• Proficient in DO-178B, DO 254 and/or Do160 experience.
• Good knowledge in Aerospace designs, procedures and standards.
• Qualification in project management or equivalent.
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Direct work experience in project management capacity
• Proven experience in people management
• Proven experience in strategic planning
• Proven experience in risk management
• Proven experience in change management
• Proficient in project management software
• B.E/NA - C.S/E&C/Electrical
• PMP certification is preferable.
• 9 to 12 years overall Experience with at least 5 years of Project management exposure in Aerospace domain.
Bachelor degree required B Sc. (Electronics or equivalent) or engineering degree