|Job Ref:||36561||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
This position is for the Motor Design Systems Center group at Global Engineering Center - India based at Bangalore. MDSC supports wide variety of UTAS aerospace products with state-of-the-art facilities and expertise.
• Understands Systems and sub-system design requirements traceability, flow down requirements, develop and test.
• Architects and proposes new designs for Test Stations, Test Tools
• Applies Lean Product Development tools to support cost-effective technical solutions with heavy focus on Automation of Systems Integration Testing.
• Estimates the V&V effort and schedule.
• Validates System interfaces and performs aircraft and HW/SW integration testing to those interfaces.
• Responsible for overall project design and is ultimately responsible for overall project success.
Other responsibilities include
•Reviews and Analysis
•Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
•Bachelor of Engineering (BE/BTech.) degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with atleast 7 years of experience in the Aerospace/Avionics Industry.
• FAA/EASA certification and audit experience for DO178
• Good understanding of C, Ada
• Good understanding of RISC based Micro-controllers.
• Good working knowledge of Avionics Communication protocols such as ARINC 429, 629, AFDX, Serial communication protocols.
• Good understanding various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
• Strong hands on experience in Test Design and Test Execution ( Level-A & Level B projects).
• Strong hands on experience Test Scripting/ Test Case generation, reviews, analysis.
• Good hands on experience in Requirements management using DOORS.
• Good hands on experience in Software Configuration Management tools like PVCS/ClearCase/Visual Source Safe.
• Strong hands on usage of Static and Dynamic source code analysis tools (LDRA/RTRT/Vector Cast).
• Good understanding of the Configuration Management and Change management techniques.
• Good understanding of Project Management and hands on Microsoft Project Plan tool.
• Development of System Description Documents, Certification Test Plans, Test Reports, and other documents required for Aircraft certification.
• Complete development life-cycle knowledge: Requirements, Design, development, integration and qualification tested to the requirements of DO-178B.
Critical competencies : Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Technical Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Commitment to Continuous Improvement, Effective Teamwork, Problem Solving.
Bachelor of Engineering (BE/BTech,.) degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with 7 years of experience in the Aerospace/Avionics Industry.