|Job Ref:||36498||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||China||City:||Tianjin||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• To lead leadman, mechanics, key equipment specialists in composite bonding and assembly within the required TAT in a safe & cohesive shop environment |
• To meet or exceed the objectives set forth in each employee's annual performance plan.
• Supervise workforce
• Conduct employee performance appraisals
• Monitor Standard hours & Labor hours Clocking
• Assist Manager in Manpower planning & deployment
• Development of subordinates
• Improvement of work-method
• Acquisition of tools to support production
• Oversee & ensure facilities is in good condition
• Plan & ensure shop tooling / consumables spending is within operation budget
• Ensure good discipline in housekeeping & shop floor safety
• Ensure a harmonious environment for the technicians
• Other tasks assigned by manager
• Diploma or degree holder majored in mechanical engineering preferably from Aerospace college
• 5-8 years relevant experience in Workshop Supervisory position
• Strong background in lean manufacturing/continuous improvement.
• Show Positive Traits
• Understand Lean Process & Concept
• Able to use Microsoft Office Software
• Able to read and speak English.
• Able to read simple Blue Prints.
• Good work attitude
• Good communication skills
• Show Good Leadership Ability