|Job Ref:||TCEE-CHVI00653495h||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Switzerland||City:||Villeneuve||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:03|
Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. |
SBB Twindexx is a very ambitious project: Our trains do not only come in an ultramodern design but also include numerous technical features to meet our client's requirements regarding the reliability and availability of the trains. Within the team, you will be responsible of ensuring the reliability of the SBB Twindexx fleet in service, to the contractual level and according to schedule.
For our Swiss sites in Villeneuve or Zurich, we are currently recruiting:
To ensure the effective commissioning of our new, complex trains, it is necessary to establish corrective maintenance activities during the warranty phase. In this role, you will acquire and develop - from product design, execution of reliability tests until the end of the product's warranty phase - a deep expertise regarding the HVAC system as well as interior equipment (lighting, etc.). Your objective is providing effective measures of corrective maintenance and promoting continuous improvement together with the engineering personnel.
During project start-up:
• Develop and acquire knowledge regarding the system functionalities by participating in technical evaluations and testing activities. Validate suppliers' system designs during inspections and type tests.
• Participate in the systems' implementation together with engineering personnel and suppliers at different European Bombardier sites.
• Develop diagnostics and case studies for the train repair guide.
• Develop and share knowledge acquired with the rest of the team.
During the test and warranty phase in the depots:
• Diagnose and detail new system faults and adjust diagnostic tools.
• Document, gather and record information related to material faults in order to find solutions for technical problems encountered.
• Develop continuous improvement suggestions together with the engineering personnel.
• Higher education in Electronics or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of control/monitoring systems for rail vehicles
• Mobility and flexibility for long-term missions in Europe during the train's test phase.
• Fluent German and/or French
How to apply:
If you are interested, please submit your online application on our website company website
Your ideas move people!