|Job Ref:||36797||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:|| |
UK, United Kingdom, , West Midlands, Birmingham (Show on map)
|Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person to lead and manage the Electronics Asset Care support team for Marston Green. |
- Manage, lead and motivate the in-house and out-sourced asset care team, (all areas as applicable).
• Produce and manage a training plan to enable the team to progress and become more able team members, to increase the effectiveness of the whole team. Prepare and talk through a personal development plan (PDP), with individual team members.
• Fully comply with all Environmental Health & Safety responsibilities as detailed in policy ES-36-821.
• Drive the responsibility for day-to-day activities into the departmental leaders
• Statutory Inspection, planned maintenance (including all ATEX requirements), and control/data acquisition systems.
• Take responsibility for the planned, predictive and reactive asset care strategy, providing a focal point for direction and decision making whilst maintaining the integrity of the asset care systems.
• Introduce new techniques and procedures to minimise statutory inspection times.
• Ensure that the inspection traceability is maintained to national/international standards by quality controlled records.
• Manage Capex / Reconstruction moves, modifications, and new installation projects which will include control of contractors
• Produce and use measures of performance for planned and unplanned activities to drive departmental efficiencies
• Optimising maintenance contracts and predictive techniques to support plant availability and asset life, support of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programmes
• Ensure the application of the appropriate techniques, such that at all levels opportunities for continuous improvement and waste elimination are identified and acted on.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance to appropriate legislation whilst embracing innovative practices to continually improve the reduction of risk to our employees and the prevention of pollution to the environment within which we work
Qualified to degree/HND level with significant experience of management in an Asset Care role.