|Job Ref:||36210||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
The jobholder is responsible for:
- Providing technical support the teams for process, methods and tools use.
- Performing the quality assurance and the quality controls in compliance with the DO-178C/ED-12 objectives.
• Main activities
- To perform effective reviews of software test artifacts.
- Establish/ Setup an automated test environment and processes based on an iterative development methodology.
- Own and drive to deliver high quality releases on time.
- Qualification test witnessing and reporting the failures.
- Report the gaps found in the process and capturing it as deviation.
- Responsible to assure the processes followed meets the Customer needs.
- Experience in development/maintenance test witness checklist.
- Collect and report test metrics. Experience in development/maintenance tools in the areas of defect/issue tracking, project information and test results.
- The Software Methods and Quality Engineer responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the efficiency and adequacy of the development methods in particular to comply with certification objectives
- Providing support to the development teams for methods and tools use
- Proposing improvements
- Verifying the consistency, the completeness and accuracy of the quality documents of the software
- Maintaining and updating the Plan for Software Aspects of Certification (PSAC)
- Ensuring conformity of the Software Quality Assurance Plan (SQAP) specially the list of applicable rules either by modifying it directly or by asking for its updating in case of a common SQAP applicable for several software projects
- Approving the software documents in compliance with the applicable plans and certification rules
- Performing root cause analysis for software anomalies in order to improve development methods
- Responsible for communicating with SBUs and COEs to share success stories of the team.
- Prepare plans for assigned projects - estimate required man-hours, resources, and cost. Lay down mechanisms for the coordination of team activities.
- Responsible for people management risks and troubleshoot problems as necessary.
- Responsible to find out new methods and processes to approach complex situations in the respective area(s) of expertise.
- Responds to detailed queries/ specialized issues.
- Provide necessary guidance to team and validate their work.
- Role is capable of ensuring a consistently high quality of work performed by the team.
- Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them scale up faster.
- Ensuring consistency, completeness and accuracy of the certification records
- Supporting the Software Manager during external reviews in term of methods and certification
- Performing the Avionics Product Quality activities, i.e.:
- Approve the project documents in compliance with the applicable plans
- Verify the configuration management of the product life cycle data
- Update the Products Quality Assurance Records
BE / BTech / MCA