|Job Ref:||150002Y7||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||-||City:||Albany||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 03:05|
Cummins Power South is the official distributor for Cummins in Georgia, Florida, and the Chattanooga, Tennessee area. We provide diesel and alternative-fueled engines and power generation systems as well as sales, parts, service, and engineered solutions. At five certified Coach Care locations, we deliver top-to-bottom RV coach service. Most importantly, we strive to build our customers' trust through responsive customer support. |
Cummins Power South values its employees, and we want to equip each to be successful. We promote from within, provide training opportunities, and encourage learning and growth at every level of our organization.
• Highly skilled in diagnosing and correcting problems, testing, checking, repairing and rebuilding within Cummins standard repair times (SRT).
• Ability to operate all machine tools and testing equipment.
• Submits complete written job reports.
QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate of a technical or community college preferred.
• Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and perform repairs.
• Must be able to work with detailed information under considerable time limitations and with limited supervision.
• Knowledge of BETT, CBT and INSITE preferred and/or other software programs that support our markets
• Good communications skills.
• Good listening skills.
• Ability to operate a laptop to perform diagnostics.
• Standing 7.5 hours per day.
• Pushing/Pulling 4.0 hours per day.
• Sitting 1.5 hours per day.
• Lifting 1.5 hours per day.
• Lifting up to a maximum of 80 pounds.
• Bending 3.0 hours per day.
• Driving 1.5 hours per day.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .