|Job Ref:||8978BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Site Based||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:06|
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen our Leakage Teams with several Assistant Field Technicians in various regions including Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. These positions are for candidates who are extremely keen to pursue a career within the water industry. You will be site based and the role will involve a lot of travel between sites. The job will have periods of repeated lifting of small to medium metal covers, walking long distances daily and working outdoors in all weather. There will be some night and weekend work required. You will report directly to the Area Manager and requirements for this role include; |
• A full driving license, with a maximum of 3 points
• A strong desire to learn and be determined to succeed
• Ability to follow maps and navigate around the geographical regions you will work in
• Flexibility to meet the demands of the client
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to prioritise your own workload against different demands
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
There will be an initial training period working with an experienced technician, after which the role requires lone working.
• Ability to organise your time, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
• Driving License.
*Full training will be provided.
MWH are happy to offer fixed term or permanent contracts dependent on the candidate. MWH and AW also offer an additional quarterly bonus scheme up to £1,250 per annum subject to performance.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)