|Job Ref:||TRCS-ITRO00848601||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Italy||City:||Rome||Address:|| |
Rome, Italy (Show on map)
|Post Date:||13/10/2016 22:05|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion, rail control solutions and the implementation of Total Rail Systems.|
At Bombardier we work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
For our RCS Division in Rome, we are currently looking to recruit Test and Commissioning Engineer to operate on one of our projects in Algeria:
The purpose of the role is to carry out test activities in a proper, correct manner, according to the ITC process and to perform commissioning tasks according to guidelines.
• Prepare test related documentation, such as control plan for testing, test instructions and test records
• Support the Engineering team in adapting Test protocols to specific applications/projects
• Perform test activities, both indoor and wayside, and fill in test records; complete test registers for each project.
• Ensure all changes are tested (Change Request coming from change management process), due to test results (ex: regression test)
• Support the Commissioning Manager in commissioning activities
• Participate in meetings which have an impact on test activities (held at the installation site)
• Report the state of test activities to the Project Core Team
• Ideally Electrical or Eletronic Engineering Degree, alternatively Technical qualification (Perito) completed by a strong experience
• Min. 3-4 years of experience of working on testing and commissioning, preferably on the trackside
• Good knowledge test equipment, tools and methods
• Knowledge of railway signalling systems, safety regulations
• Knowledge of electric installations, interpreting drawings and circuit diagrams
• Good Italian and English language skills, basic French language skills
• Very good communication and planning skills
• Availability to travel for longer periods