|Job Ref:||CA_32236||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Heathrow||Address:||Post Code:||TW6||Post Date:||27/10/2016 01:04|
Purpose of Role
Undertake reactive and planned works associated with the maintenance of Married Family Housing. Must participate in the Out of Hours support team. Must be capable of undertaking a variety of works including tiling, preparation for decoration, bricklaying, roof work and final finishing works including application of a variety of sealants. Ability to work on own initiative to resolve problems.
• To build and maintain an effective and supportive working relationship with members of the team and colleagues both within Carillion and the contract.
• To work as part of a team but able to solve problems on own initiative.
• Complete work specified on job dockets and ensure completed work dockets are returned to the office in a timely fashion.
• Work within safe working practices in line with H&S guidelines while using appropriate equipment (i.e. power tool etc) where necessary. Wearing protective clothing/equipment as instructed.
• Carry out duties in accordance with Carillion policies and procedures and any training as provided by Carillion.
• To ensure that all equipment is used in the correct manner, and cleaned after use. All defects should be reported
• immediately they are noticed.
• To be economic and cost effective in methods of working, and to ensure that wastage is kept to a minimum.
• To aid and assist new members of staff and to contribute to their training programme as required.
• To work in line with the Health and Safety policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with Base rules and security procedures
• To undertake any other appropriate duties as required by your line manager