|Job Ref:||1038483||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||City:||City of Djibouti||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 21:02|
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. |
Coordinates and implements the MWR mission program at a specific facility. Provides exercise guidance, testing, prescription, and supervision to MWR users and teaches group exercise classes. Assists with health program delivery. Maintains monthly health bulletin boards and educational materials. Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization. Error is readily ascertainable and can be corrected. Skills are typically acquired through completion of high school and 2 years of experience involving the coordination of organized team sports, recreational club activities, and social event scheduling. MWR Armed Forces experience and some college course work is preferred. CPR and first aid certification is preferred. If MWR facility has aquatic features this position would require American Red Cross (ARC) Lifeguard Certification.
Additional duties :
• Performs officiating and oversight for (6) annual leagues, the turf field and Outdoor Recreation program.
• Instruct assorted Clinics Coaches and Referee Clinics, Running Clinics, Sports officiating
• Host assorted Squat, Dead lift, Obstacle course, Strongman Tire Competition, Home Run Derby
• Assist with Bi-Athlons and monthly 5K runs/3 K walks, Mud Run, Cardboard Regatta, Captain's Cup events
• Performs routine facility inspections, monitors safety, damage to facility or MWR equipment.
• Manage and conducts MWR facility property and materials inventory monthly.
• Conducts patronage count and submits daily Sitreps status reports.
• CPR/FIRST AID/AED -current upon hire
• Sports Officiating Certification/s (minimum one or more of the following: Volleyball/Softball/Flag Football/Basketball/Soccer).
• Individual or Group Fitness Instructor certifications from an (NCCA) accredited organization (IFPA Fitness, Cooper institute, ACE or other) per Navy MWR CINCINST 1710.3.
• Previous training and familiarization in Navy CFL Command Fitness Leader training, NOFF's, Mission Nutrition. (Instructor Certification a plus)
• Customer Service training equivalent to Navy Star Service Training
• Must be fluent in English
• Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
• Must possess U.S. driver's license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
Technician shall have a 2-year degree from an accredited college or university with a major study in one or more areas of appropriate field of recreation or 2-years of general experience where candidate has satisfactorily demonstrated an understanding of goals, principles, methods and techniques of recreational sports and fitness.
Experience must include 2 years of experience involving the coordination of organized team sports, recreational club activities, and sports event scheduling. MWR Armed Forces experience and some college course work is preferred. All certifications must be current through the period of the contract.