|Job Ref:||37089||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
Summary of Role:|
A member of the finance team providing various accounting support at both a site and corporate level. The role will be to primarily support corporate reporting including consolidation of 3 business units, as well as accounting support for monthend.
The role will include some combination of the tasks listed below:
• Preparation of daily and weekly: sales and orders reporting for the sites, plus any other requirements that are issued by corporate
• Upkeep of monthend Timetables
• Update FX rates and issue to the team
• Posting journals into SAP and HFM
• URP (Unrealised Profit) calculation and posting into SAP
• Supplemental schedules in HFM
• Load monthend actuals from SAP to HFM
• SAP to HFM reconciliations
• Balance Sheet reconciliations in ARMS
• Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly schedules to submit to corporate
• Annual Returns - preparation:
• Statutory Accounts
• Tax Packs
• Assist in full year forecasts and budgeting process
• Standard work to be updated and maintained
• Annual Ethics training to be completed
• Maintain clean audits and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, with participation in compliance testing
• General support as required
ACE (Achieving Competitive Excellence) - training to associate level. Participation and updating the ACE Board as required.
Some of the systems to be used:
• SAP - MRP system
• HFM - consolidation system
• ARMS - balance sheet reconciliation system
Full training will be given for all aspects of the role although some experience within an office based environment would be beneficial, although not absolutely essential.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
• Computer literate including a good understanding of excel
• Must display initiative and integrity with the ability to follow instruction
• Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
A good level of education with an interest in continuing further studies in Accounting and Finance.
Whilst a good level of education is important, what we are really looking for is a switched on individual who has a high level of attention to detail, suitable for this data driven role.
Educated to A level standard or equivalent