|Job Ref:||1521215||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United States||County/State:||Wisconsin||City:||Marinette||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:11|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. |
• Perform physical property, foam quality, and fire testing on Customer Foam samples
• Produce Customer Foam reports and interface with sales regarding customer questions and concerns.
• Contribute to global harmonization of testing workflow and documentation.
• Contribute to laboratory safety program as needed.
• Support colleagues in any aspect of laboratory work and collaborate globally with the international team.
• Contribute to witnessing and/or conducting live fire tests following international standard protocols.
The candidates should have strong interpersonal skills, be able to manage multiple projects, be a team player, have good problem solving skills, be able to understand and follow verbal and written work instructions, and have familiarity with Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Professional education and degree in Chemical Laboratory Technician preferred
You may have multiple types of required skills for the position. List in order of importance.
•Strong chemical background preferably with insight in fire fighting agents chemistry, surfactants chemistry or related
•Familiarity with analytical instrumentation in general
•Highest accuracy and stability in executing analytical work to reliably provide top quality results
•Excellent in dealing with people, excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Thrives in a multi cultural team work environment, be open minded, creative, drive for success, self motivated, high learning agility
•Ability to wear personal protection gears (fire protection gear, breathers, gas masks, gloves, etc) and to lift weights up to 30 lbs
•No fear of fire