Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for managing the life cycle of port assets including planning, cost management, value addition and development to ensure long-term integrity and availability.
Experience & Skills:
- Relevant Engineering Degree, Chief Engineer Class 1. Or NA. in Marine Transportation and Operations Maritime Studies or similar marine related field.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- At least 15 years of involvement in various areas of the marine industry including port development.
- Marine project management. Or port or marine asset management experience.
- Fluent in English. Arabic is an advantage.
- Strong exposure to international shipping and ports environment.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems tactfully by building and facilitating consensus, eliciting cooperation, Support and managing conflicts.