|Job Ref:||1123213||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
I have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Manager with one of the UK's largest Civil Engineering/Infrastructure contractors to join the team on one of their large Rail/Civil Engineering projects within the Crossrail programme, based in central London.|
As Construction Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Successfully manage the site team for one of the station sites
* Drive a Health and Safety and Quality based construction culture
* Contribute to the coordination of works within planned possessions
* Contribute to the possession planning process, race card production and long term planning
* Drive the constructability aspect of the design development
* Be responsible for the production of WPP and SSOW documentation
* Manage COSS resource
* Extensive experience managing civil engineering/building ideally within a Rail environment
* SMSTS / PTS / First Aid
* HND/HNC Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- one of the UK's largest and most established Civil Engineering contractors | complex and fast moving engineering project | driven and dynamic team | excellent career progression -
* £50-65,000 basic salary + package (depending on qualifications/experience)
* Company Car/Car Allowance
* Travel paid from home to site
* DC Pension
* Private Healthcare
* 25 days holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Manager to work on one of Europe's largest infrastructure project with an established and prestigious leading Civil Engineering Contractor.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Construction manager, Rail, Civil, Nights