|Job Ref:||113413||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer/Sub Agent with one of the UK's largest Civil Engineering/Infrastructure contractors to join the team on one of their flagship projects in Central London, a major new build Crossrail station.|
As Senior Engineer/Sub Agent, you will be responsible for:
* Manage engineering activites
* Setting out/dimension control
* Write and review method statements, risk assessments
* Quality control and quality checks, ensure work is carried out to specification
* Ensure smooth and quality handover to day shift teams
* Degree (or equivalent) qualified in Civil Engineering
* Experience working for main contractors on large (£100M) infrastructure projects
* Experience of civils (excavations, piling, RC frame, slabs and walls)
* Experience managing both direct labour teams, as well as sub-contractors.
* Chartered Engineer (CEng MICE) or pursuing Chartership
- one of the UK's largest and most established Civil Engineering contractors - complex and fast moving engineering project - motivated and dynamic team - excellent career progression -
* £40-45 baic salary + package (depending on qualifications/experience)
* Company Car/Car Allowance (conditions apply)
* London Weighting Allowance
* Travel paid from home to site (conditions apply)
* DC Pension
* Private Healthcare (single cover)
* 25 days holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Engineer/Sub Agent to work on Europe's largest infrastructure projects with an established and prestigious leading Civil Engineering Contractor.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Sub agent, Senior Engineer, Section Engineer