Additional Role Information
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Fabric / Multi-skilled Engineer to cover the Central and West London area to work on various Facilities Management/Building Services Contracts that we have in that area.
The role is a mobile position working within a confined radius of the Central and West London (No Nationwide Travel) and can include working on client sites in a high street environment. The role is predominately working Monday to Friday Days with overtime for Weekends available.
The Fabric Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units
Key Knowledge, Experiences & Skills
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- To work safety and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
- Behave in Line and promote Carillion Values
In Return Engineers will receive a competitive salary as well as:
- Previous experience working for a similar building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance.
- For Fabric biased roles, the completion of a recognized Apprenticeship in a relevant Fabric discipline to a level of NVQ level 3 or equivalent is expected.
- May be currently completing training/apprenticeship or considered to be an improver in Gas, A/C, Electrical, Fabric or Mechanical to NVQ level 3.
- An understanding of current electrical regulations
- Legionella Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness
- Experience working in a variety of Fabric, Plumbing and Low level compliance roles
- Competitive Salary
- Fully Expensed Van (Personal Use allowed)
- Incentive Scheme (Engineers can earn up to 20% of Monthly salary)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Continuous on the Job training and Career Development Opportunities