Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- To manage and optimize the protection of the Directorate of Industrial Cities' commercial facilities and activities by directing and coordinating the Commercial security program, ensuring that commercial building's security meets OP, MOl and International practices, standards ,policies and complies with the laws of State of Qatar.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree in security management or related field.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Must have law enforcement security background or comparable military experience.
- Twelve years of industrial security or law enforcement or comparable military experience, with five years at a managerial level.
- Must have working knowledge of the ISPS maritime Code.
- Excellent time management, organization and priority setting skills, must have demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Proven ability to organize, motivate and supervise multi-discipline teams.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of computer based programs MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.