Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Manage the development, growth and optimization of the Industrial Cities business and its relationships with business partners.
- Manage land within the Industrial Cities.
Experience & Skills:
- Internationally recognized university degree in Engineering or Business or other related fields and preferably complimented with Masters in Business Administration.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience including direct managerial experience.
- Proven skills in managing relationships at a senior level.
- Excellent leadership skills to manage a team with diverse functions.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent motivation, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal, managerial and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and work independently.
- Excellent written and oral English.
- Strong appreciation of legal concepts and issues with respect to business agreements.