|Job Ref:||37180||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||France||City:||Cergy-Pontoise Cedex||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
Program Management and Customer Account Management France|
Primary Objective of Position
Lead Program Management and Customer Account Management for assigned SIS sites in France, namely SIS - Hoist and Winch, France (SoA) and SIS - Fire Protection Systems - L'Hotellier.
Drive for customer satisfaction and coordinate with internal functions, namely Business Development and Sales, Product Line Manager, Quality, Finance, Contracts, Engineering and Product Support organizations to assure that development and in-service programs meet customer performance targets and UTAS SIS expectations.
Major Areas of Accountability
• Accountable for program execution on time and cost of assigned programs / projects.
• Establish Statement of Work and Program deliverables.
• Define Program Objectives with clear success criteria.
• Identify risks and obstacles, quantify impacts, ensure mitigations and/or contingency plans are executed.
• Develop detailed plan using appropriate ACE (Lean) methods.
• Ensure UTAS SIS standard work is applied.
• Lead customer-facing, formal Program interactions (ie: reviews, readiness, etc.)
• Monitor and report Program progress.
• Identify and control scope changes and ensure potential changes are coordinated with Business Development and Sales for negotiations.
• Support major proposal activities in coordination with the Director of Business Development and Global Sales relating to costing, schedule and scope.
• Propose, manage and lead cost reduction initiatives in coordination with engineering, sales, operations and supply chain to ensure competitive product offering.
• Ensure program and procurement processes are in place for assigned sites.
• Support Business Development in defining product and site growth strategy.
• In coordination with Business Development and Customer Service support Order, Contract and Catalogue Pricing Management.
• Support Business Development to establish and maintain product price policy.
• Degree in aeronautical engineering or equivalent engineering disciplines (BSc/MS).
• Minimum of 10 year experience in Operations / Production and related business experience in design, program management, business development or contracts administration in the aerospace industry
• In depth knowledge of UTC ACE or equivalent Lean Manufacturing and Operations Tools.
• Operate in the UTAS Four Gears Culture (People, Ideas, Integrity and Performance) ensuring UTC Ethics, EH&S and Export Control (ITC) compliance as priority throughout the organization.
• Proficiency in relevant IT and communication processes.
• Must exhibit cultural sensitivity under given circumstances.
• Ability to communicate, liaise, define situations and possibilities.
• Capability to practically solve problems and situations beyond standards.
• Ability to work independent, under pressure and to react to changing situation in steady professional manner.
• Willingness and ability to travel (estimated 15% on average)
• Fluent in English and French.