|Job Ref:||LOS00121||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||Los Angeles||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:03|
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel. |
The incumbent of this position is responsible for servicing, maintaining, inspecting, troubleshooting, and repairing rail equipment. Repairs, replace and tests machinery, components and systems related to rail equipment under direction of engineering or other staff by performing mechanical, electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic activities.
In your role you will:
• Be capable or working with both car and locomotive systems, sub-systems and components of the railway rolling stock to be maintained;
• Perform standard maintenance tasks, inspection and cleaning as required including electrical, electro-pneumatic and equipment on both car and locomotive;
• Be skilled in use of all related hand tools such as pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic, and measuring instruments;
• Perform other related tasks as required by Supervisor.
• Possess a technical diploma as a Diesel Mechanic or the equivalent;
• Are familiar with AC/DC power and control systems;
• Must pass the composite mechanic testing;
• Must maintain certifications acquired;
• Must maintain a clear DMV check;
• Must have good oral/written English communication skills;
• Must have a high school education or equivalent;
• Must have two years of Mechanical experience.