|Job Ref:||1523546||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Indiana||City:||Indianapolis||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:12|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.|
Service Technician- SimplexGrinnell
About the role
• Perform service and repairs on electronic fire alarm systems and other related building system products at customer sites.
• Service, troubleshoot and install many different manufacturers including Simplex.
• Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems programs, schematics and operational product manuals.
• Manage daily call activity and program system products, including networking and programming.
• Assist customers with all questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
#externalRewards and benefits
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we’re looking for:
• High school diploma and 2 years preferred experience within the industry
• NICET LEVEL 1 preferred or willingness to become certified with in 1st year of employment
• Knowledge of NFPA 72 and NEC codes
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Valid driver's license with a good driving record
• Outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
• PC Skills including Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook