|Job Ref:||1868385597||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Arab Emirates||Address:|| |
Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates (Show on map)
|Salary:||Market Related||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
The candidate will be required to fulfill the following role:|
• Administer the MAL reporting network and undertake investigative action where required.
• Monitor OFAC requirements and advise when notices received.
• Aid in the setting up of a compliance database and administer it.
• Maintain an on ongoing awareness of all applicable internal and external compliance requirements.
• Maintain current knowledge of existing / emerging legal / statutory / regulatory environment which could impact the bank.
• Identify and inform the Head of Compliance of high-risk compliance issues.
• Assist Head of Compliance in developing and monitoring action plan to correct issues identified and monitor for closure.
• Provide timely and accurate MIS / reports to Head of Compliance on an ongoing basis.
• Promote the self-identification and reporting of all compliance issues across the bank.
• Aid in the training and awareness programs that are to be developed to strengthen understanding of compliance with legal / statutory requirements and corporate policies.
• Provide support to the Head of Compliance in addressing irregularities and deficiencies noticed in internal and external audits (including Central Bank audits).
• Support the Head of Compliance in maintaining good liaison with regulatory authorities and industry associates to be effective
or email us: NA(at)NA