|Job Ref:||462382018||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Arab Emirates||Address:|| |
Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates (Show on map)
|Salary:||Market Related||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:20|
• Implement automated fraud risk assessment tool as part of ORMS|
• Coordinate the organization's risk assessment efforts to identify the associated operational risks
• Identify gaps of the fraud mitigation plans developed by bank's functions.
• Oversee the design and implementation of antifraud programs and controls,
• In coordination with HR-Training & Development unit, Conduct periodic training sessions for fraud risk awareness to resources of other departments.
• Maintain a consolidated inventory of fraudulent / suspected transactions, performs periodical trend analysis and report to management.
• All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager
or email us: NA(at)NA