|Job Ref:||161365030||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Arab Emirates||Address:|| |
Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates (Show on map)
|Salary:||Market related||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:42|
The Director of Financial Instituions will support the business and build a solid portfolio of clients across the Middle East and Asia within Financial Institutions with the objective of increasing cross-selling of the Banks Products. Responsibilities will include:|
• Develop alternative strategic financing options for clients & assist in structuring new financing transactions for existing clients.
• Develop Term Sheet, Information Memorandum, financial modelling, and mandate letter....etc. for new transactions.
• Maintain the credit quality of the clients relationships within the Portfolio to an acceptable level set by the Bank's management
• Ensure Account Plans are prepared and maintained for all key clients.
• Ensure all credit reviews are submitted on time and agreed conditions are met.
• Fully understand the Bank's Wholesale Banking Products and associated processes.
• Adhere to process KPIs and ISO9001 requirements, ORM, BCP & Internal Audit Requirements.
• International Qualifcation such as MBA is preffered
• Minimum 10 years Experience in Banking, ideally with a focus towards Asia.
• Sound knowledge of investment appraisals, financial modelling and legal/regulatory environments.
• Clear understanding of credit analysis and risk assessments.
• English/Arabic language knowledge is preferable.
• Experience of handling large sized Financial Institutions accounts
Should you meet ALL the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website. You can also contact Sascha on NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA