|Job Ref:||1326090220||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||South Africa||Address:|| |
South Africa (Show on map)
|Salary:||US$150000 - US$100000 P/A||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:14|
A major European Operator is seeking a Senior Reservoir Engineer to join the team on their assets in Cameroon. |
As this is a senior role responsibilities will be to support the definition of the optimal field development plan through dynamic reservoir modelling, evaluation of alternative drainage patterns, pressure support mechanisms and development scenarios, and to prepare associated production profiles. In brief, further responsibilities will include;
- Updating production forecast and to define further infilling strategies in mature fields.
- Accuracy and timely updating of dynamic reservoir models
- Contributing to accurately finalise integrated reservoir studies"
- Elaborating dynamic reservoir models, by mean of a software program in order to estimate reserves and production profiles
- Supervising reservoir studies performed by consultants
- Ensuring reliability of the dynamic input data and calculation results
- Collaborating with Reservoir Geology, Petroleum, Development and Operation Teams to optimise the development scenario from a facilities, production and economic point of view
- QC dynamic input data
- Follow up drilling, completion and data collection activities
- Perform risk analysis and uncertainties evaluation processes.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA