|Job Ref:||242310945||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Canada||County/State:||British Columbia||Address:|| |
Vancouver, BC, Canada (Show on map)
|Salary:||$80 k- $70 k||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:35|
A Reputable Energy company, based in Canada is looking for a production Engineer to permanently join them. |
• Post-Secondary degree in Engineering, with PEng designation
• Minimum 5 years of related experience
• Experience with conventional oil and gas well production, work over, and completion operations.
• Experience in downhole operations - must be comfortable directing work of well-site consultants and taking calls
• Skilled in artificial lift systems, design and troubleshooting
• Skilled in inflow performance and vertical lift performance
• Skilled in completions and well interventions
• Skilled in production operations
• Competent in decline analysis and reserve estimation
• Competent in basic log evaluation
• Competent in well integrity management
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website or fax to NA. You can also contact Esté / Meghan on NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA