|Job Ref:||1132971133||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Angola||City:||Luanda||Address:|| |
Luanda, Angola (Show on map)
|Salary:||$105K - $75K||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:37|
Our client is in need of a Rotating Equipment Engineer in Luanda, Angola.|
- Maximize uptime and reduce business losses associated with topsides plant and equipment
- Implement condition monitoring and technologies and analyse results
- Manage main rotating equipment budget
- Recommend major rotating equipment overhaul strategy, interval and costs
- Perform Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and recommend corrective actions
The Rotating Equipment Engineers will contribute by providing key technical support to the business on Rotating Equipment Engineering.
The role involves:
- Participating in the procurement, installation and commissioning of rotating equipment.
- Developing and implementing rotating equipment reliability plans e.g. condition monitoring/maintenance reviews.
- Defining operating envelopes for systems and equipment.
- Investigating incidents, identifying root cause and preventing reoccurrence.
- Contributing to BP's Technical Practices development and compliance.
- Participating in engineering design reviews, safety reviews etc.
- Demonstrating leadership and compliance with HSSE expectations
- Participating in the Mechanical Network and Communities of Practice Essential
Educated to degree level or similar in mechanical engineering or related subject.
- Proven ability to build networks both internal and external to the organization
- Demonstrated ability of effective team building with diverse groups of personnel, teams and disciplines
- High level of oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritizing abilities
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at company website with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: NA(at)NA