|Job Ref:||664946068||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Qatar||City:||Qatar||Address:|| |
Qatar (Show on map)
|Salary:||AED 25,000 - AED 22,000||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:13|
As a Control FSE you will be an expert in the control philosophy of Gas Turbines and their associated auxiliaries / systems, focusing on site activities management such as planning, manpower resources/tools assignment and technical assistance to complete the work scope in accordance with the contractual requirements.|
You are expected to have strong trouble shooting capabilities to support customer needs in emergencies and prepare action plans / recommendations to bring units back on line.
• Prepare field services jobs and interventions with the project managers.
• Supervise the installation, calibration and set up of instruments.
• Supervise cable laying, meggering and connection.
• Lead and execute loop checks and commissioning phase performing required functional tests.
• Lead and execute unit start-up and perform tests ensuring proper and safe operation of the equipment by evaluating the running parameters and troubleshoot control system problems as they arise.
• Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between Customers and company concerning technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions
• Use company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings•
• Ensure all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company environmental Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
• Electronic / Electrical or Instrumentation / Control Engineering Degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of related working experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance or installation field activities
• Good knowledge of MK V, MK VI & MK VIe control panels.
• Strong knowledge on control philosophy of Gas Turbines (Frame 3, 5 & 6 power gen. as well as mechanical drive). Knowledge of control philosophy of Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating Compressors and their auxiliaries will be an advantage.
• Strong knowledge in unit control panel (UCP), motor control center (MCC), direct current panel (DCP) and firefighting system installation and commissioning.
• Strong knowledge in field devices, instruments and actuators (servo-valves, thermo elements, transmitters etc...).
• Ability to handle special tools like pressure pump, multi-meter, frequency generator, oscilloscope and field generator.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA