|Job Ref:||502847716||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Algeria||Address:|| |
Algeria (Show on map)
|Salary:||$ 60K - $ 55K||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:32|
The Field Service Engineer will be in charge of site activities management including planning, assigning manpower resources and tools, providing technical assistance to complete the work scope according to contractual requirements.|
Control/Instrument Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
• Prepare field services jobs and interventions with the project managers.
• Supervise the installation, calibration and set up of instruments
• Supervise cable laying, meggering and connection
• Lead and execute loop check and commissioning phase performing the functional tests.
• Lead and execute unit start-up and performance tests ensuring proper and safe operation of the machine by evaluating the running parameters and troubleshoot control system problem as they arise
• Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between Customers
• Electronic/Mechanic Engineer Degree
• 3 - 5+ years related work experience in Oil & Gas industry field activities
• Strong knowledge in rotating equipment control philosophy (Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Centrifugal Compressor, Reciprocate Compressor) and their auxiliaries
• Strong knowledge in unit control panel (UCP), motor control center (MCC), direct current panel (DCP) and fire fighting system installation and commissioning
• Strong knowledge in field devices, instruments and actuators (servo-valves, thermo elements, transmitters etc)
• Ability to handle special tools like pressure pump, multi-meter, frequency generator, oscilloscope and field generator (MicroCal).
• Ability to understand and implement technical drawings (wiring diagram, P&ID, General Arrangement, etc)
• Good knowledge of English language
• Availability to frequent travel worldwide (on and off-shore)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA