|Job Ref:||1010475476||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Arab Emirates||Address:||Salary:||50 000- 55 000 USD||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:11|
A Leading Oil & Gas company in the UAE is looking to permanently employ a Mechanical Technician. |
• 3 year Diploma or apprenticeship in the mechanical trade (equivalent to UK, City and Guilds/ NVQ or ONC).
• 4-5 years' experience with the installation, maintenance and repair experience in a industrial environment, ideally within the Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical industry.
• Candidate should have working knowledge of computer applications software such as Microsoft Office/ Computerized Maintenance management systems.
Duties & responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Perform servicing, condition monitoring, fault diagnosis and restorative tasks on Offshore mechanical equipment including:
- Compressor packages.
- Turbine Packages.
- Air compressors
- Pumps (including Oil Offloading/Transfer, Water Injection, chemical injection, Vacuum and Fire Pumps)
• Performs basic rigging and slinging duties.
• Participates in Company Horizon Zero and STOP safety programs.
• Work towards completion Company Competent Person Profile (CPP) assessment scheme.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website or fax to NA. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: NA(at)NA