|Job Ref:||658855672||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Algeria||Address:|| |
Algeria (Show on map)
|Salary:||$ 60K - $ 55K||Post Date:||15/10/2016 02:12|
A large energy company needs a HPHT Operations Completion Engineer who will be responsible for all completions workscopes encompassing well planning and execution on the HPHT fields within the CUE portfolio. |
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- BSc or equivalent in Engineering or associated discipline.
- Poses substantial completions design, operations support and supervision experience within HPHT environments.
- Must be knowledgeable in horizontal sand control completion techniques and ESP completions for surface wells.
- Must have significant subsea completions, well testing experience.
- Previous experience of HPHT completions is essential and support of major capital Drilling and Completion projects will be advantageous.
- Must be able to pass offshore survival.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please ensure your application includes package/salary expectations, eligibility of employment for location and availability to meet if requested for interview. Information will assist in timely progression of your application.
or email us: NA(at)NA