|Job Ref:||1776373869||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||South Africa||City:||North West||Address:|| |
Mahikeng, South Africa (Show on map)
|Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:34|
A Well- established Energy and Chemical Company is looking for an Operations Manager (Utilities & CM). This permanent position will be based in North East of South Africa.|
• BEng / BSc. / BTech Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
• Business Management Qualification would be of an advantage.
• At least 8- 10 years' plant and operations experience
• At least 6 years' experience in a Management position
• Machines, equipment, materials and operating practices for a plant operations environment
• Principles, methods, procedures, tools and equipment used in the installation, maintenance and repair of operations mechanical systems
• Occupational hazards connected with plant operations and necessary safety precautions
• Manage and optimise plant performance to enhance the stability and operational performance of Synfuel's
• Develop, maintain & monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of operations business strategies & processes to achieve production targets
• Developing and implementing safe work procedures & operating instructions
• Effective risks assessments & adequate risk mitigation plans in place
• Enables statutory compliance & governance
• Prepare and control annual maintenance capital and operating budgets
• Execution of projects within budget & schedule
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website or fax to NA. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: NA(at)NA