|Job Ref:||557252720||Employer:||Hire Resolve||Industry:||Oil & Gas||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Nigeria||City:||Lagos||Address:|| |
Lagos, Nigeria (Show on map)
|Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:34|
A Junior Drilling Engineer in Lagos (Nigeria) has the opportunity to permanently join a leading Oil & Gas company.|
• Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering
• Health & Safety certificate
• 3- 5 years' experience
• Experience within an Oil & Gas environment
Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Designing wells in support of a field development.
• Preparing cost estimates and assessing risk.
• Reporting and optimizing operations.
• Applying technology and innovation in directional drilling, mud systems, casing and drill string design, and completions.
• Supervising drilling, completion and work over operations.
• Managing the logistics and reporting of operations.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to company website or fax to NA. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on NA.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: NA(at)NA